Go beyond your ordinary
me:time is something new. Designed from the ground up with the needs of self-motivated learners in mind, me:time gives instant, anywhere access to curated learning, supported by AI-driven recommendations.
Want to create a culture of learning in your organisation?
We’ve made a webinar to explain how me:time can help nurture and support a culture of learning within your organisation.
At a glance
- Focused on individual needs and goals. Individuals choose learning about whatever they feel motivated to pursue.
- Instant, anywhere learning, accessed on the full range of digital devices from desktop to mobile.
- Credits-based subscription system means frictionless access for the user, while ensuring budgetary control for the organisation.
- Consumer style experience. AI-driven personal learning recommendations cuts through information overload to enable fast discovery of relevant content resources and courses.
- Wide-ranging curated content from the world’s leading providers, on business skills, personal development – and leisure/lifestyle interest too!
Download our briefing sheet to find out how me:time can help nurture a real culture of learning within your organisation.
Here’s a selection of the very latest content additions to me:time.
Getting past fear
Most of us feel fear, but what is the fear about really?
A brand called you
This video shows you the right way to build trust with colleagues and create a winning, positive attitude.
Achieving work life balance
This video provides core strategies for prioritisation thus helping you to achieve a successful work life balance.
Coping with stress
Mindfulness: Coping with Stress demonstrates how to apply the '3 step breath' process in order to help alleviate stressful situations.
Get more out of your brain
This video contains a practical and insightful approach to help tune your brain up to be the best it can be.
The birth of a new idea
More than a year’s worth of consultation and research with learners and learning professionals has gone into creating me:time.
Read some of the insights generated from this work in our white papers below and on the Lumesse Learning Blog.
This report from the Think Tank focuses on learning in the age of ‘invisible L&D’. Changing times are transforming learning departments, but what does this mean for those working in L&D?Read the report
Self-directed learners are seen as the key to future competitiveness in an uncertain world. How can organisations embrace and respond to this growing trend?Read the report
As part of our research focus on the self-directed learner, we're gathering insights about how people spend their me time – and what it means to them.Watch the videos